mmm fries...so kerrir when are you getting your fries so i can steal some of em =P. so what is this magelo thing your talking about never heard of it?
Printable View
mmm fries...so kerrir when are you getting your fries so i can steal some of em =P. so what is this magelo thing your talking about never heard of it?
if you steal my fries i will break you in half ... i may do it even if you dont steal them ... you are screwed eitherway, start running now.
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ December 15, 2005 11:24 AM: Message edited by: Kerrirfuryaxe ]</font>
bwa =O -runs behind big tree and sits the with invis song on... and maybe just maybe some Pepsi =)
trying to get a magelo account and it wont let me put in my guy cause it doesnt let me put in class and race for some odd reason trying to fix in now...
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ December 13, 2005 11:31 AM: Message edited by: solin songweavir ]</font>
I still need to do some updating on my profile but here is a link to mine.
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1272784
well 1) i have focus see invi item 2) why it dont let you? that is as easy as 2 clicks
oh and the EQrankigs thing its only auto if you are premium EQrankings member or something like that each time you update you have to resubmit if you dont ... i do it myself =P
Gnomer will add people? Eek scary! Why it's scary...I don't know..I mean it's Gnomer! =P
I couldn't figure out how to search for guilds on EQ rankings or whatever soo...yeah..I don't know if you've added Kayeotic yet but if you haven't could you pretty please? Aaaand should I bother posting Muyah's, Artah's, or Jebidye's? They're missing their skills and I'm still working on them. x_x
Gnomer Ninja added trict, you and me kay =P lol
up screw that i aint paying nvm. but wait kerrir my invis is special =P and where are your french fries anyway...what kind of drink do you want with that -whispers- PEPSI!! so then i can take that instead
Subscribed to neither of those websites myself and yet EQRankings knows about my new mask without me having resubmitted it. I think Magelo is capable of automatically submitting the stuff thus the little box you can check if you want it to